Empowering students to excel at Primary School and in formal exams. Targets age specific requirements following local English Curriculum standards.
Students learn to:
- Access essential curriculum knowledge required for Primary School.
- Write with greater organisation and detail
- Read using a wider range of comprehension skills and strategies
Lessons will include:
- Concept checks to ensure students understand what they learn, as they learn
- Practice using key test skills and strategies
Key elements from the following strands:
- Writing and Representing – productive skills used by students for communicating their ideas through writing
- Reading and Viewing – receptive skills used by students for collecting information from written sources such as books, newspaper articles and magazines
- Listening and Viewing – receptive skills used by students for collecting information from non-written sources such as images, audio, graphics and speech